In anticipation of openings in the ensemble, auditions for the 2012-2013 season of the Michael Teolis Singers will be held:
For a limited time, we will be auditioning interested singers based on their own availability. When contacting us for an audition, please have in mind dates and times that would work for you.
The Latin School of Chicago, 59 W. North Blvd, Chicago, Il 60610
- 2 brief songs or arias, preferably:
- 1 in English and -1 in a foreign language
There will be some sight-reading
The Michael Teolis Singers is comprised of experienced, professional singers. The organization performs a diverse repertoire of ancient through contemporary literature and encourages proficient singers of all backgrounds, voice parts, and ethnicities to audition. Singers are accepted on:
- Available openings within sections
- Vocal quality; Sight-reading ability; Performance proficiency
For information and to set up auditions contact:
auditions@MTSingers.org with “audition” in the subject line or call (773) 274-9696
- Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 18, 2013 at 1:15-2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
*There might be some other run-out dates scheduled as the season approaches.